Multiple Choice Questions from Introductory Statistics for the preparation of exams and different tests. The Introductory Statistics covered in these MCQs about Basic Statistics are:
- Variable and Variable Types
- Level of Measurements
- Data, Types of Data, and Presentation of data,
- Tabulation and Frequency Distribution,
- Graph representation of the data (Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Frequency Curve, Cumulative Frequency Polygon, Ogive, Bar charts, Component Bar chart, Pie chart, Stem and Leaf Display, Pareto Chart
- The Measure of Central Tendency and Location (Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Median, Mode, Deciles, Percentiles, Quartiles),
- The Measure of Dispersion/ Spread (Absolute measure of dispersion, Relative measure of dispersion, Range, Quartile Deviation, Mean Deviation, Variance and Standard deviation, Coefficient of Variation, Moments, Skewness, and Kurtosis, etc.