Convert PDFs to Editable File Formats in 3 Easy Steps
Since the introduction of computers into our lives, we’ve been able to do things that we couldn’t do before. Slowly but surely, our PC skills have improved and today we are using new technologies that are enabling us to be better and more productive in almost every aspect of our lives.
One huge part of modern technology is digital documents that are a legacy of the digital revolution. Paper documents have been replaced by digital files at one point since they are easier to use, edit, and share between colleagues and friends.
One of the most used and known digital file formats is Portable Document Format, better known as the PDF. Developed and published in the nineties, the PDF is still a number one format for managers, students, accountants, writers, and many others. For more than 20 years it has been building up supporters, who use it for 3 main reasons:
- It’s universal — it can be opened on any device (including mobile devices).
- It’s shareable — documents are easily shared across all platforms.
- It’s standardized — the files always maintain original formatting.
Aside from attractive features that make this file format popular, there is one major downside to using PDF — the format is not so easy to edit.
If you want to make changes to your financial or project reports saved in PDF, the best thing to do is to edit your documents using software that’s designed for that purpose. One such tool is Able2Extract Professional 11, known for its powerful and modern PDF editing features.
With Able2Extract’s integrated PDF editor you can:
- Resize and scale more pages at once
- Add 10 different annotations
- Customize any individual page
- Add and delete your PDF content
- Extract and combine multiple PDFs
- Redact any sensitive content
The software also converts PDF to over 10 different file formats (MS Office, AutoCAD, Image, HTML, CSV) and it’s available for all three desktop platforms.
It’s so easy to use that all you need to do is follow this three-step conversion process:
- Click Open and select the PDF document that you want to convert.
- Select either the entire document or just a part, using the Selection panel. After making the selection, click on the desired output format.
- Choose where you want your document to be saved, and the conversion will begin.
Besides editing and conversion, the developers of Able2Extract decided to provide complete document encryption and decryption upon your PDF creation.
Now you can set up file owners, configure passwords, and share your documents freely. By clicking on the “Create” button in Able2Extract, the software will automatically make a PDF document from your file.
To conclude this quick guide: the conversion of PDF files is precise, quick and most importantly — it can boost your office productivity. On the downside, the tool is aimed at experienced business professionals, with the full, lifetime license costing around $150.
To see if Able2Extract is a tool that can help you with your everyday documents struggles, you can download the free trial version. It lasts for 7 days, which is more than enough to make the right call.
See the video for further information and working of Able2Extact software
Before using this, it takes too many hours to extract my PDF files or any other action I performed, but now it’s very easy to extract files even within seconds thank you so many guys for such nice content.