The post is about MCQs MS Excel which serves as a valuable resource for enhancing skills and preparing for exams such as MS-CIT, entrance exams, and university assessments. This quiz encompasses both fundamental and advanced aspects of MS Excel to assist professionals and students alike. Let us start with MCQs MS Excel.
Online MCQs MS Excel with answers
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet software that is an integral part of the MS Office software Package. A software that is capable of performing calculations from daily life to advanced level. One can perform calculations from basic mathematics to advanced including statistical and financial computations.
Schools, colleges, Universities, and Examination and Testing conducting authorities such as FPSC, NTS, KPPSC, PPSC SPSC, and others, are adding computer MCQs in their test patron to check CIT and computer-related knowledge of the applicants. MCQs MS Excel covers basic topics of Microsoft MS Excel, it especially focuses on MS Excel for statistical computations.
MCQs MS Excel
- MS Excel function VLOOKUP can have problems when used on data values that have leading and trailing spaces. What function can be used to eliminate these spaces?
- A function is created using data values from a specified array. It works correctly only some of the time. You verify that the function was used correctly and you ask a colleague for their input. They ask if you locked the data array. What does this mean?
- A data analyst uses the SUM function to add together numbers from a spreadsheet. After getting a zero result, they realize the numbers are text. What function can they use to convert the text to a numeric value?
- When using VLOOKUP, there are some common limitations that data analysts should be aware of. One of these limitations is that VLOOKUP can only return a value from the data to the left of the matched value.
- A data analyst locks the rows and columns in their spreadsheet by wrapping their function’s data array in dollar signs ($). Why would they do this?
- When writing a function, a data analyst wraps a table array in dollar signs. This is an __________, which is used to lock the array so rows and columns don’t change if the function is copied.
- The VALUE function converts a numeric value into a text string in a spreadsheet.
- A data analyst creates an absolute reference around a function array. What is the purpose of the absolute reference?
- The interface provided by a matrix of rows and columns for manipulation with numeric data is called.
- A cell is defined as
- __________ is the correct syntax of the IF() Function.
- __________ type of chart is good for a single series of data.
- What is an Excel feature that displays only the data in column (s) according to specified criteria?
- __________ is not a function in Excel.
- Excel function returns TRUE or FALSE based on two or more conditions
- What happens when you click on CTRL + X after selecting some cells in Excel?
- __________ happens when you select a cell in MS Excel and type “=B25”
- Which symbol is used to specify the fixed columns or rows in the formula?
- Which option allows you to display all numbers that are less than 0 (negative numbers) in red color in MS Excel?
- If cells A1 and A2 are empty, what will be the value of the following Excel Formula? =A1 * A2
Note that most of the questions in the quiz apply to almost all versions of MS Excel. The questions included in the MCQs MS Excel Quizzes are asked as part of the computer operation general knowledge section of the basic computer awareness test.