Online MCQs Hypothesis Statistics from Statistical Inference for the preparation of exams and different statistical job tests in Government/ Semi-Government or Private Organization sectors. These tests are also helpful in getting admission to different colleges and Universities. Let us start with the Online MCQs Hypothesis Statistics Quiz.
MCQs Hypothesis Testing
Online MCQs Hypothesis Statistics
- Type-I error will occur if an innocent person is
- A deserving player is not selected for the national team, it is an example of
- A __ error is made if $H_1$ is true but $H_0$ is accepted
- A statistic on the basis of which a decision is made about the hypothesis of interest is called
- The probability of rejecting a true hypothesis is called
- The probability of rejecting a false $H_0$ is
- The level of significance is the risk of
- When a critical region is located on both sides of the curve, it is called
- The choice of a one-tailed test and a two-tailed test depends upon
- Which one is an example of a two-tailed test
- The region of acceptance of $H_0$ is called
- The region of rejection of $H_0$ is called
- In a Z-test, the number of degrees of freedom is
- If $\alpha=0.05$%, the value of one-tailed $Z$ test will be
- If population standard deviation is known and $n>30$ then appropriate test statistics mean comparison is
- In a Wilcoxon rank sum test
- Fisher exact test is used for:
- Which of the following statistics can be used to determine whether or not there is a statistically significant relationship between two variables in a contingency table?
- Which of the following is (are) considered to be inferential statistics?
- A .05 level of significance means that