The post contains MCQs Hypothesis Testing quiz from Statistical Inference for the preparation of exams and different statistical job tests in Government/ Semi-Government or Private Organization sectors. These tests are also helpful in getting admission to different colleges and Universities. The MCQs Hypothesis Testing Quiz will help the learner understand the related concepts and enhance the knowledge. Let us start with Online MCQs Hypothesis Testing with Answers.
MCQs Hypothesis Testing
- $1 – \alpha$ is the probability of
- A parameter is a ————- quantity
- If we reject the null hypothesis, we might be making
- Herbicide A has been used for years in order to kill a particular type of weed. An experiment is to be conducted in order to see whether a new herbicide, Herbicide B, is more effective than Herbicide A. Herbicide A will continue to be used unless there is sufficient evidence that Herbicide B is more effective. The alternative hypothesis in this problem is
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) is a test for equality of
- Which of the following is an assumption underlying the use of the t-distributions?
- For t distribution, increasing the sample size, the effect will be on
- The t distributions are
- Condition for applying the Central Limit Theorem (CLT) which approximates the sampling distribution of the mean with a normal distribution is?
- Which of the following is a true statement, for comparing the t distributions with standard normal,
- What is the probability of a type II error when $\alpha=0.05$ ?
- The critical value of a test statistic is determined from
- The null hypothesis is a statement that is assumed to be true unless there is convincing evidence to the contrary. The null hypothesis typically assumes that observed data occurs by chance.
- The _ typically assumes that observed data does not occur by chance.
- Which of the following statements describes the significance level?
- What is the first step when conducting a hypothesis test?
- A data professional conducts a hypothesis test. They discover that their