This quiz contains MCQs Statistics Introductory Statistics with answers covering variable and type of variable, Measure of central tendency such as mean, median, mode, Weighted mean, data and type of data, sources of data, Measure of Dispersion/ Variation, Standard Deviation, Variance, Range, etc. Let us start the MCQs Statistics with an answers Quiz.
If you found that any POSTED MCQ is/ are WRONG
PLEASE COMMENT below the MCQ with the CORRECT ANSWER and its DETAILED EXPLANATION.
Don’t forget to mention the MCQs Statement (or Screenshot), because MCQs and their answers are generated randomly
Basic statistics deals with the measure of central tendencies (such as mean, median, mode, weighted mean, geometric mean, and Harmonic mean) and measures of dispersion (such as range, standard deviation, and variances).
Basic statistical methods include planning and designing the study, collecting data, arranging, and numerical and graphically summarizing the collected data.
Basic statistics are also used to perform statistical analysis to draw meaningful inferences.
A basic visual inspection of data using some graphical and numerical statistics may give some useful hidden information already available in the data. The graphical representation includes a bar chart, pie chart, dot chart, box plot, etc.
Companies related to finance, communication, manufacturing, charity organizations, government institutes, simple to large businesses, etc. are all examples that have a massive interest in collecting data and measuring different sorts of statistical findings. This helps them to learn from the past, noticing the trends, and planning for the future.
Online MCQs Statistics with Answers
- In inferential statistics, we study
- In descriptive statistics, we study
- When data are collected in a statistical study for only a portion or subset of all elements of interest we are using:
- In statistics, a sample means
- The height of a student is 60 inches. This is an example of
- Data in the Population Census Report is:
- Which of the following is not based on all the observations?
- The statistic is a numerical quantity, which is calculated from:
- Which one of the following measurements does not divide a set of observations into equal parts?
- Which branch of statistics deals with the techniques that are used to organize, summarize, and present the data:
- You asked five of your classmates about their height. Based on this information, you stated that the average height of all students in your university or college is 67 inches. This is an example of:
- In statistics, conducting a survey means
- The algebraic sum of deviations from the mean is:
- In statistics, a population consists of:
- Which one is the not measure of dispersion?
- If there is no gap between the consecutive classes, the limits are called
- If all the items in a variable are non-zero and non-negative then _______.
- The mean is affected by the change of _________.
- The data which have NOT undergone any statistical treatments are:
- If any value in a series is zero then we cannot compute the _________.